Metal Levels: An Easy Way to Compare Plans

To make it easier to compare the benefits and costs of plans, our plans are grouped by metal levels.
 Watch our Metal Level Plans video to learn more

 

Below is a list of each metal level, what plans we have in each category, and which plans are available for financial assistance. 

 

 

 = Financial Assistance Available

Platinum Level
Platinum Level
On average, throughout the year, we will pay
90 percent of the cost of your covered benefits, and you pay the remaining 10 percent.
Gold Level
Gold Level
On average, throughout the year, we will pay
80 percent of the cost of your covered benefits, and you pay the remaining 20 percent.
Silver Level
Platinum Level
On average, throughout the year, we will pay
70 percent of the cost of your covered benefits, and you pay the remaining 30 percent.
Bronze Level
Platinum Level
On average, throughout the year, we will pay
60 percent of the cost of your covered benefits, and you pay the remaining 40 percent.
Catastrophic:Blue Protect This plan is available for financial assistance.


Get A Quote
Get a free
insurance
quote!
Start Here
 

 

Take Action
 

 

Pay My Bill
Online Bill Pay.
Fast, Easy and Convenient.
View And Pay
 

 

Eligible For Medicare?
I'm eligible
for Medicare!